Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Acadamy Awards

I am a movie Fanatic.

I love all types of movies.

I like to watch award shows because it is almost like they are just recomending movies for me to watch. They aren't always the best movies on the planet, but the definatley have a selection of movies that I would have never thought to explore and give a chance.

For Example... Million Dollar Baby is a movie that had I just saw the previews I would have never had gone to it. but since it was nominated a whole bunch by the Acadamy I went and saw it. I actually loved it. I thought that it was an amazing movie. Full of wonderful Characters and a good plot. Who knew.

Also... I gained alot of Respect For Tupac, after I watched the Documentary on him called Tupac: Resurection. I am soo shocked at what an amazing person he actually was. he actually wasn't the mobster Gangster kill or be killed Monster that my white bred Utah Background told me about. hehe...

And I learned alot about the War we are currently in, because I watched the Documentary called Why We Fight. I was amazed at the way they treated the subject. This movie I would have never watched had it not been for the Sundance Film Festival that happens right here in Utah.

NE way...

I love movies
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style