Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm Broke!!!

Luckily I am safely at Omega where I don't need to buy my own food or pay rent anymore.

I don't get paid until right before the conference which stinks. But then I can spend all my first paycheck in the city, rather than save it or anything smart like that.

NE way

Like I said, I am at Omega again, so I don't know how easy it is going to be for me to write in this. I get so caught up in the life here that I forget about everything else unless it is right in my face. and Internet activity tends to be an out of site out of mind type of deal. As my family and friends will confirm, I kindof fall off the face of the earth. I am going to put it on my calendar to keep this up, especially since I have found that I might have a regular reader or two.

But warning, it's hard to keep it up when it is hard to get online. I have to go all the way to the Cafe', oh woe is me.

ne way...

I also am trying to decide what catalog course to take. I need to decide soon so I can get my first choice but now I have the hard task of dancing the scheduling dance. I don't know when my family is coming to town, or if they are coming to town, they say they are and then don't often. and also my brother is going to go on an LDS mission and so I want to go home for his farewell which I don't know when that is happening. So now the decision. do I go for what I want and pray that both of those events happen around it so I can get my first choice in class, or do I wait and let those events control my choices like previous years and not get the course that I most want.

ne way...

I better go back from lunch...

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style