Friday, March 24, 2006

Wow... I am having a hard time today.

I woke up about 3 minutes after I was suposed to be to work today and have had a hard time getting into the swing of things. We are still in conference prep mode which is hard and tiresome. The only thing that keeps me going is that I get to work with my future BF. He is the perfect man for me. Smart, funny, gorgeous, straight. oh wait I think that I am overlooking something... oh no nevermind everything is in order.

Why do I have to always fall for the overtly straight guy on campus. my gaydar is really fucked up. I could get into alot of psyche bullshit like I am afraid of getting into a relationship so I fall for people that are completely unavailable. But I am happy with dreaming so will stay blissfully ignorant to that blindingly real fact.

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style