Monday, July 17, 2006

The Signs of Burnout!

Have you ever had one of those days,no wait weeks, nope, maybe months, no... YEARS!

It seems like I can't keep up with myself.

I seem to take on soo much and then can't seem to shed anything off. once I open the gates a little for more responsibility and work it all comes flooding in to drown me in choices that I am making.

How do I still choose to live in my power and still be able to creatively and successfully do everything that is expected of me. and if that is not possible then how do I say no.

You know you are stressed when you only have a peach and juice for dinner and the next morning you can't even eat a small bowl of potatoes and eggs, and even then after only eating half you feel sick to your stomache like you are going to throw up.

I think maybe I am taking things too seriously. I mean I just gave up part of my "day off" to come in and finish a project that I don't even truly believe in. How messed up is that?

Well neway...

this was kindof a downer wasn't it.

I guess that is life...

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style