Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ok so it's a once a month thing



Well here is the staff picture for this year.

I am in it this year

can you see me?

it's kindof like where is waldo.

this is also the quilt that the staff made this year.

fun huh.

so right now I am trying to decide whether or not I am coming back next year to Omega. it is reallly funny because I am in the exact opposite position that I was in for the past two years. I knew that i was coming back to omega I just didn't know what to do in the mean time. now I know what I am doing this summer (even if I still have to hammer out the details) I just don't know if I am coming back to Omega.

ne way

when I get back to Utah I will probably get internet service and try to blog once a day again.

if anyone still reads this. I know I wouldnt

ttfn
dlb
mr dlb style