Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ok.. so it looks like it's a twice a month thing

I can't believe I am saying this... but I kindof miss my old job where I got paid to sit around all day and update my blog...

Well... neway...

I am now stuck in the level of hell called MBSR, which stands for Mindfulness based stress reduction. Ok so it isn't that bad.. . the faculty are really nice and they give me lots of compliments which is very unusual for our faculty. But it is around 14 hours a day for seven days straight of just sitting on my ass pressing buttons. and to top it all off we can't even use any of the air conditioning because it is too loud for the faculty to hear.

well enough of my bitching.

everyone should get on friendster.com and make me your friend... because it is kindof cool, and we can keep in touch better that way.

ne way...

jai ma
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style