Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Things are on the ups

Well I know that I am hardly ever in the mood to say how wonderful things are ... but things are great right now.

I have a wonderful Job that loves and supports me. Great friends that do the same. A family that loves and supports me. And life is just all around good.

can you believe that i am saying this.

normally I am down in the mouth about this that or the other thing. but not today. I am really appreciating my life and how I am living it. I think that I have made some good choices in my life that got me to where I am today and that makes me happy. and I also know that tommorrow can bring anything. And I am prepared for it.

I know that all the possibilities are open out there in the world for me to grab a hold of... whatever I want and it is in my finger tips.

yeah...

I think I want to bake a cake
ttfn
dlb
mr dlb style