Monday, January 16, 2006

Ok... so people are looking at my site now... I have no Idea how they found it.

So this is fun...
I saw this on a blog I just recently got involved with (it sounds like an affair)

what does your Song list say about you.

Here is the top ten most played songs on my Windows Media Player.

Blackbird The Beatles
Human Behavior Bjork
Presure David Bowie
The Shining Badly Drawn Boy
Uninvited Alanis Morrisette
I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor
ColorBlind Counting Crows
Beautiful Christina Aguilera
Keep Ya Head Up 2pac
Bittersweet Symphony The Verve ? (Is that who sang this? Damn Pirated music)

Some surprising results, I didn't expect to see 2pac up there. A little embarassed about the Christina Aguilera, but then again I really like that song. Gloria Gaynor... wow!!

No Indie music that no one has ever heard of, but I guess that is par for course since I am pretty much a trendy guy. Well... it's not that I am totally trendy, its' just that I am so eclectic, especially in music, that I can never dig too deep to get some of that music that no one has heard of. It usually is what is most played that I hear and start to like.

Well there you have it.

So leave me a comment of your most played music list, it could be fun, oh you 43 people who have come to my site recently.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style