Saturday, January 14, 2006

I like to think...

I like to think that I am learning about this blogging buisness. I mean, I am learning HTML for heavens sake. Well... ok I am actually learning how to cut and paste the HTML and recognize what does what, which is much more useful to me than learning the whole language.

I have learned how to put ads on my blog. How to put pictures on my blog. How to put links on my blog.

And now how to take Ads off. I don't like them. I used to think that they made the blog look profesional and neat, but now I see that they just make it look dumpy and comercial. I want more of a personal feel and comfortable. So I will try without the Ads.

Also I am playing around with the title. and the description. I don't really like it yet, it isn't catchy. I feel that if I were to go to this blog for the first time and see this it wouldn't catch my eye.

NE way

Check back for updates and always feel free to give me your opinion.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style