Thursday, January 12, 2006

I look like an European Gigilo / Pirate Today

I am officially at the bottom of my Laundry Barrel.

I am wearing pinstripe linen pants with a maroon button up shirt, that I borrowed from my brother. I feel like I should be hitting on middle aged women and asking them if they want to go to the Mediteranean and see my Beach house on the coast of Spain, where clothing is optional and we can talk about whatever "Pops" up.

I feel gross.

Have you ever looked at an International Male Catalog? Well the Old ones had Nasty clothes that I would put on here if I could find an accurate description of how I feel. But of course when I want to show how nasty some of their clothing is they have a whole new line of Beautiful clothing. We used to laugh about how that was the magazine for a Priest, Vampire or European Gigelo.





Well...

The Puffy Pants are pretty tragic but the rest are Mild compared to other things that were on there before. Lets just say they liked Licra.

Any way... that gives you an Idea of how I feel.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style