Sunday, April 09, 2006

H&M · hm.com

H&M · hm.com

WoW !!!!

This conference we also interviewed John Perkins who wrote the book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. And he really got my but in gear with the whole socially conscious consumerism thing. I mean I had already stopped shopping at Walmart and I don't do Fast Food anymore but clothing has always been a sticky subject when it comes to consumer consciousness. I had heard that H&M, my favorite store, was Socially responsible, but I didn't know it for sure. Well now I know for sure that it is Social and Conscious. hehe... I can keep shopping there. now lets see if my recent purchase of Armani Exchange Jeans was as conscious. (i feel as if I am spelling conscious wrong, but I don't want to stop using it so sorry).

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style