Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No rest for the wicked!!!

Well...

once again I think that I am going to get some time off and relax. and that I will be able to only work my regular 40 hour work week and call it a day and go home. but now something aweful has happened. My Boss's mother just had a major heart anurism, and is told she has about 6 weeks to live, but she could go anyday now. She lives in Cape Town South Africa. So he is going to fly out there within the next couple of days and see her with his family. because it is such an expensive thing to do he will definately be gone for about 3 weeks. We have a meeting tomorrow to see what the rest of the managers can do to step up and fill in the gaps. But I guess that means no more relaxing time.

Oh well...

We will see what will happen in the near future.

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style