Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Corporate Woes

I hate corporate America.

I can't stand the fact that the lives of the masses are in control of a few extremely wealthy people.

and we sit back and let them...

I am working for the National Kidney Foundation through Kelly Services a Corporate Giant. and the more that I think of it the more that I realize that this place stinks. The corporation makes mistakes that cost me, and I have to come back on the local workers in order to get my money and they didn't do anything wrong.

It's funny I think that there are people in offices in the Corporate world that all they do all day is make up rules to mess with the little guys lives.

So I decided to fight back.

I started by not supporting all Fast Food Chains. because that is something that is not good for me health wise, or my pocket book. Next I am going to stop supporting Walmart. as of March 12th I will no longer shop at Walmart Corporation anymore.

I also am going to creat another Blog that will be just for Reviews of Local Buisness. I am starting that Blog Today, but I don't know if I will have many local buisnesses listed until next week... but lets see.

This way I can find local buisnesses, remember them when I am looking for a new place, and share that information with whoever is interested.

The address will be posted on the links

Power to the people
hehe
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style