Thursday, April 14, 2005

I don't know what to say

Well... I haven't said anything here for a while. and I don't want to forget about it like I did the other one with the local buisnesses.

I also don't really have a plan on what to say in this blog... I just know that if I don't say something then I will loose the habit and eventually forget about it. So i am just going to ramble for a bit and see what comes out... maybe I will find direction in the Chaos.

So I got out of a leadership training meeting today that was very boring. I hate that they have those every year. I mean I don't mean to say that I am a perfect leader. especially when it comes to people that I live with and am friends with. but couldn't they have some kindof different format. mix it up and talk about something that is more relevant. like maybe they should ask us if we have any questions or concerns about being a manager and then it might be more pertinant.

any way... that subject is already boring... but stay with me ... I have a feeling it might get better as we go along.

huh...

I can't think of anything...

so maybe I will end here.

and now i am going to go back to my room which doesn't have internet connection and think of something that I really want to post on here. oh well I guess that is the beauty of having Word and a laptop. I can write it there and post it later.

ne way ttfn

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style