Friday, May 06, 2005

A note on Honesty

Well...

I did a bad thing

except I don't think that it is all that bad of a thing normally

I lied to Omega

I told them that I knew that someone was coming to visit so that they could stay when I didn't really know that. I think that I am more mad that the person I lied for couldn't even care less weather or not I feel bad about it or not. In fact she hasn't even said anything to me about it at all except for a half fast thank you. and I have barely seen har all day.

oh well... I knew that we were growing distant already. this just comfirms things.

ne way... on to bigger and better things.

So Emily is coming to visit and I am so very excited. The last time that I saw her was at the conference and I was a grumpy cranky ass that slept all the time that I was not working. So I am happy that I am not working tomorrow so I can see her and hang out with her.

Today I have been having a loner day... I just got my MP3 player, it's an I river and I love it. So I have been spending my time just playing with it and my computer. I am such a nerd.

But ne way

love and light
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style