Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Nature of Evil


Well...

I finished it.

Wicked is an amazing Book. I Highly Recomend it.

There were things that left me unsatisfied and things that really blew me away. The author Gregory Maguire really has a way with making you feel for the characters that he has created, even though they do bad things we really understand the humaness to them. I find it interesting that he can really create a world based on something that has already been saturated into Pop Culture. I mean the liberties that he takes on the whole Oz world are rather astounding and yet make perfect sense. He uses the power of hearsay to great advantage which really peaks my interest.

I don't want to give anything away in the book. So read it and then we can discuss.

Then we need to go see the musical.
dlb

1 Comments:

Blogger mr dlb said...

ohhh I really like how that picture looks with the background.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style