Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My people are winners... YEAH!

I have to give a shout out to my people. I mean they are the people who if they are in a movie then I must go and see said movie or get it on my Netflix Que imediately. Even if I don't think that the movie is particularly interesting then I still go see it to support my people.

Philip Seymore Hoffman is definately one of my people. He is such an amazing character Actor. He just adds such an amazing element to every movie that he has ever been in and to recieve Best Actor is amazing for him. I can't wait to see Capote (I know it has been out for almost 3 months and I haven't seen it yet but I will)

Sir Anthony Hopkins is definately one of my people. Congrats on the Cecil B. Demile Award.

You probably saw him in Bend it Like Beckham, and if you didn't then shame on you, you should see it imediately. I don't have Television so I can't watch Elvis with him in it. But I probably wouldn't watch it even if I did, (he isn't my person quite yet, he is just gorgeous)

Ok.. Ok.. he didn't win any awards, but he is sooo pretty. What would the world be like withour Jonny Depp.


Pretend there is an Image of Reese Witherspoon here (I can't seem to get hers to work)



Reese Witherspoon is soso pretty. And she really deserves this award. Love her.

And Ang Lee wins for Brokeback Mountain for Best Picture and Best Director... Yeah!
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style