Sunday, April 09, 2006

We know H&M is Socially Responsible but what about Armani Exchange

Well I didn't see anything on their website about being Socially Responsible but that doesn't mean anything yet.

I wrote this letter to ask

First off I would like to state for the record that I am not a crazy activist. I will not try to ruin the Armani Label based on the information that I recieve here. I just try to be an active socially responsible consumer and want information for myself.

I would just like to know what companies makes your clothing. weather you yourself makes them or if you use another company or companies and what sort of restrictions do you employ for these companies to adhere to. I feel that you make a great product and so I am sure that they are not made in sweat shops, I just need to hear it from you directly. I was hoping that you would have a section on your website devoted to it like H&M http://www.hm.com/corporate/do?action=responsibilityviewhome.

I would apreciate your reply

Thank you
Daniel Bunker


Think it will work?

We will see the results
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style