Sunday, August 13, 2006

Today I feel weird...

Is anyone else having a totally odd day?

I am...

I am completely off.

I don't know weather I am coming or going.

I don't know whether weather is supposed to be spelled whether or weather.

It's been one of those kinds of days.

Do you ever get the idea that you are just not meant to have a job. Like maybe you actually were meant to be a bum. or maybe that you were meant to just live off your parents for many years? Do you? No? Oh no... me neither... Umm...Grapes are Keen!

Ne way...

Happy Birthday to my Mom!!!

I love her so much.

And now for something completely different.
I am kindof in a wierd mood partly because I have spent alot of time thinking about the past, and the type of person that I used to be. I mean the person that I used to be would have looked at this picture and had a completely different expierience than what I have today. I mean I used to actually believe in a heaven and a hell. and that a god sat in judgement of us all and decided which we should go to for all eternity. Now not only do I not believe in Heaven or in Hell but I also dont' believe in a all knowing all seeing superior being that is going to cast judgement on us. I mean don't get me wrong I do belive in "God", just not the kind of God that everyone else seems to mean. I mean I don't believe in a God that takes an active roll in this world. Praying to him doesn't do anything in my belief system, because we already have the power to do everything he does ourselves. I believe that we are all gods and goddesses ourselves and that we just decided to come to this world that this God created to expierience ourselves more fully so we decide to turn off some of off some of our powers so that we can expierience the others more keenly. kindof like when a person goes blind their hearing becomes more keen. Ne way... I don't know why I was saying all of this really other than to say what an odd day I have been having.

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style