Monday, March 07, 2005

craziness

I just found out that some people are actually reading this...

scary...

my heart went up in my chest and my first reaction was to delete some things and censor my entries.

But then the rational side of me came through... thank god... and I realized that the whole point of this blog was to be an in the moment account of what I am feeling and who I am. So that is what I am going to do. I know that some people might choose to be offended by some of the things that they read in here, but I can't help that. people will choose to be offended no matter what happens.

So I will keep on keeping on.

NE way...

I am having fun with my new comp.

it's nice to be able to put all of my own settings on a computer and not worry what the owner of that computer will think.

I have to admit that I was a little taken aback. I mean my family aren't gift giving types... we do the christmas thing. but that is about it. Not that we are not loving or that it sucks... it's jsut not a common thing. so I was very surprised. and I don't think that I have expressed the right amount of appreciation. I mean I say thank you often and I feel grateful, but I just am so shocked.

My father is a great person. he is that archetype of the big grizley bear that scares everyone away, then when you get close you see that he is really a teddy bear and will give you the shirt off his back. If I am gushing forgive me... but this is a really cool present. A was thinking about buying one of these but it always seemed just out of reach. and this is perfect.

NE way...

I need to go read Brandons Live Journal... He told me he just updated it.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style