Sunday, March 20, 2005

Damn Computer

Yesterday I poured my soul into this computer… I basically had this worlds problems all figured out and was about to post them so you all could see just how brilliant I actually am. See seventh grade English teacher, I can think for myself. I had it all down, from the war to personal crisis. I had an answer for everything. It was at least 3 pages long. Who knew that the answers were so concise? I could have won a Nobel peace prize, or at least an Emmy, (I hear they are giving those away for some weird stuff recently). However, right when I was spellchecking and getting ready to post, my computer decided to do something Illegal. It decided it needed to terminate the program. (My Computer has morals I have yet to understand). Lost. All of it gone… forever… No peace prize… not even any smart person credibility… All in the Illusion called yesterday

Well I cried. And cried and then cried some more. I couldn’t look at my computer for a long while after that. How could it betray me in this hour of greatness? I mean I could have been a Rock Star. But there is no accounting for Morals, I mean look at conservatism these days. They use them as Ballistic Missiles. (Pre-emptive Strike).

But now I am almost glad that it did use its guiding light and destroy my work. Maybe the worlds problems weren’t meant to be solved in a day. Maybe things were meant to be this way. I mean I didn’t come all this way to earth for some bird course on Enlightenment. I came here to learn and have a great fucking journey while I am at it.

I always say that I am a journey person… when I read a book I almost never want it to be over… I read very slowly on purpose. I want the story to last forever and always be immersed in it. So when it is finished I get sad. Of coarse I like the fact that I have completed something. I have accomplished something, but then I am sad because it’s over. It will never be the same.

I guess that I am starting to realize that I like life that way too. And maybe that is why we are here on this little planet is to have a Journey. Maybe we are all Gods. Maybe we are all like Q on Star Trek, (And don’t act all elitist bull crap like “I didn’t watch star trek, I don’t know who that is”.) And that we were bored of just being all powerful. And so we decided to create games for ourselves. And we made rules, and said that we had to follow them and interact with people and this was one of those games. And in this Game we are supposed to …....... fill in the blank for your story. And so maybe the finish line isn’t really a finish line at all. Maybe we aren’t here to “learn” anything, or “Do” anything. We are just supposed to be. That is what we wanted and so that is what we are doing. I mean when it comes right down to it… we are the most powerful beings that we have encountered so far. We have the power to do whatever we want. Our thoughts create our reality. And right now the reality that we have created is that we are here in this time. So maybe we ought to enjoy the journey instead of searching for the end.

NE way

That is what I am going to do… at least for today… until it gets boring…

Tomorrow I might change my mind entirely.
dlb

2 Comments:

Blogger Bulbo Loamsdown the Old said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Bulbo Loamsdown the Old said...

I am intrigued by your comment regarding conservatives & morals. What do you mean “They use them as Ballistic Missiles”?

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style