Saturday, March 26, 2005

I am stunned (and also don't know if I can spell)

I am absolutely stunned when I hear that people read my blog.

And so for the three of you that I know of... thanks

One of you gave me a good tip off about my Advertisements. Thanks! Once again I fail to read the details and could have gotten myself into trouble.

sorry I haven't been in touch. I have been at the mercy of the Wireless being down in the Cafe'. I do have two blogs saved to my computer that I will be post posting. hehe...

Things are good. I am loving my days off. in the pre season of Omega we all get weekends off so I got to sleep in today and just relax all day today. Which is good because tomorrow will be a hard day. Tomorrow is moving day. Yep tomorrow I have to be out of the room that I have been living in for preseason and into my room that I have been waiting for. It's small I know but I have a Porch and a bathroom that I only have to share with one other person. And it's split into 3 different rooms, a toilet room, a Shower room and a sink room. Yipee!

It is also Easter. A small detail I normally forget until someone reminds me about it. but this year I am actually excited for it. I am sooo happy to see Jesus from different eyes. Even if I am a little apprehensive that there might be a little hate involved. Omega is Celebrating a Holiday. And it happens to be a Christian Holiday. We are having a feast, and then watching Jesus Christ Super Star. I think that it will be fun to share in a holiday with this Community. We usually skip them. I don't want anyone here to ruin it either. there are alot of crazies that are attracted to Omega (Hi my name is Daniel) but I don't like it when they use their own crazy ideas to ruin it for everyone else. Alot of people have chosen to be hurt very badly by Christianity. Now Christianity gives them every opportunity to make that choice I realize, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a choice. and I have a personal relationship with Jesus. I don't necisarily consider him my christ but I find his teachings remarkable in their accuracy and love. I don't want people to say things about him that I don't find to be true. Maybe that is closed minded but that is how I feel right now. Either side For or against Jesus, I just don't want to hear it. So I am a little apprehensive to celebrate a holiday with him being the key figure. and I have heard things about that movie I don't know if I like. But its a movie and I usually watch those, even if I know I am going to hate it. But I think it might be ok. I mean our numbers are still few and most of the people that live here are alot like me. Ecclectic in our Spirituality, and mostly about love and peace, not necisarily about deity or Guru. and the others I don't know? well we will see. I don't see any signs of too crazy yet. (I mean barking while you do the dishes is a normal response, right?)

NE way...

another Jesus Centered Event up. and in this corner...
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style