Monday, December 26, 2005

Well I am off...

I am going to Virginia to attend my Friends Wedding. Yeah!!

I have the most crazy Itinerary ever. (Not that I am complaining because it is cheaper this way) But I will start traveling @ 9:56 am Mtn. Time, go to St. Paul, Cleveland, and then to Richmond @ roughly 8:27 pm their time. that is about 12 hours of travel. and then do it all over again coming home. But that is cool because I can add to the states I have been to by St. Paul Missouri. (Is that where it is?)

I am a little worried about this whole Best Man Gig. I don't know what I am suposed to do about all of this, I never got an instruction manual or anything, and it is an LDS wedding and so I won't be to the actual ceremony. And I don't know if they are planning on having me give the best man speach or what. Well I will have one ready just in case. (better get out my Rumi books and study)...

I already didn't throw a Bachelor Party, and I am being unfortunately flakey about the Plane tickets (the Father of the Bride had to loan me the money so I could come out there) But oh well. It wasn't totally my fault (except for the fact that there is no one to blame but me) I just had to wait for my money to clear the bank, and even when it did I didn't have enough to cover it (again the waiting thing ruins everything).

Well NE way...

I will bring my Computer to DC and hope to update there.

until then
dlb

P.S. - Here is a poll question, How many people actually read this? My counter says that about 150 or so people have viewed it, but I wonder who and if it is actually me just checking to see if my posts look good and posted correctly (somewhat OCD).

So Comment and tell me who you are or just E-mail me @ mrdlbstyle@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style