Friday, December 30, 2005

Well lets see what happens

I have alot to say because alot has happened to talk about. We will see how far I get because I am about to go and do the Breakfast thing with the Grooms family in a minute.

Well I wanted to talk about being a different person. I think that I have found a place where lying is absolutely no problem, in fact it might help everyone involved.
I was on the plane on the last leg of my trip when I sat next to an absolutely gorgeous guy. He started talking to me which is absolutely amazing, and asked what I do for a living and so I did. I told him about Omega and what I do there. When it came to talking about him he said that he was in Research... and added to the puzzled look on my face ... Stem Cell Research. He was probably in his mid to late twenties, and I don't know why, but call it my intuition, I think that he was lying. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of what stem cell research is about (sorry it's not a part of my Hippie Agenda) and so I kindof closed shop on that part of the conversation which in turn closed shop on the conversation in whole. How typical of me, cute guy obviously interested in me and I fumble and loose the ball. (Straight guy points for using a sports reference?) NE way... what I wanted to say is how cool is it for someone to lie about what they do and make up a great story about themselves to someone that they probably would never see again, like on an airplane, because it doesn't hurt anyone.

Well gotogo...

more soon
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style