Friday, January 20, 2006

Damn...

Damn...
(because I like to swear twice sometimes)

I lost a post on here somehow.

it's gone... it just vanished... and guess what it was called, Things I need to remember.

Damn...

Now I forgot to remember what I needed to remember. Silly Blog.

Well ne way... Do you like the changes? they are coming along just as I hope my Hits will come along as well. I guess that I should say something in here other than that my blog is changing so you have something to come back to.

Get rich quick schemes suck! I don't know why but most people think that I need to be rich. I don't know why, I am in no hurry yet. that is why I took all of the ads on my website off. I don't need to be making a fraction of a cent for someone to click on my website. And I don't need to make 100 dollars a week just by getting my family and friends into some sleezy multilevel scheme that never really works for me. Why doesn't it work for me you might wonder? Because I don't care. I don't want to make a million dollars at the sacrifice of my time and Joy. I make money for one reason, to have the life that I want. that is all. I don't need a big bank account or an expensive car, all I want is to live MY life. And right now the way that I want to live my life happens to be moving cross country 2 times a year to change. thats it... I think that I may be addicted to change. But there it is. No where in that lifestyle does it require me to make more money than I already make. Now... if i were to get married and have kids then maybe my lifestyle would need to change and I feel that I am prepared to make those changes quickly and sufficiently to whatever life throws at me. My phylosophy is that money comes to me as needed, and as I greatly want.

oops... it's 5pm, gotogo
more on this when I get home
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style