Thursday, January 19, 2006

He he he he... look ... I did it!!!

well I have finally done it. I have learned how to create Headers and footers for my website and how to make them link to things (the footer links back to this page so you don't have to scroll all the way back up.

Fun huh!

the more I play the more I learn. and this website stuff isn't so hard after all. it's just intimidating.

ne way

hope you like the changes and give me comments on what you don't like and like and I can tell you to shove it in your ear or else make the suggested changes.
dlb
p.s. what is holding up the hats? (hehe... boners are funny)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

Man, I need to meet some hot guys like that!

4:17 PM  
Blogger mr dlb said...

you and me both!!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style