Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ch... Ch... Ch... Changes!

In the Ever ongoing Saga to try and make this website better, I have made more changes. but for somereason they aren't showing up on the actual site even though they are in the template and Saved and Published. I have 2 theories for this. 1. It is just taking a little while for Blogger to get to it, and make it look pretty. or 2. there is someone on my site and so that makes it not able to change it until they are gone. I don't know what the problem truly is but those are my theories.

Today I am having another lazy sunday and am loving every minute of it. I just went through and cleaned up my Blog Roll. Which should be showing up on my website anytime now. I decided that I didn't read about half of the ones that I have links to and so zi might as well get rid of them. Sorry to those who got the Ax. I say that as if they will efver know. but oh well.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style