Thursday, February 02, 2006

why doesn't it look the same?

I can't figure out why my posts look different on different computers. in fact my whole blog looks different on my laptop as compared to my Work Computer. So if the pictures in my last post look a little screwy then I am sorry.

Well I am watching Roswell tonight. And it is funny how I am finally realizing why I related so much to that show. They have a secret, they are aliens. I had a secret, I am gay. They were worried about who to tell and who knows becasue they are worried that they will be killed, I was worried about who to tell for fear that my life would be destroyed.

Maybe that is why so many gay men liked comic books so much.

NE way ... enough philosophy...ing

ne way...

Life is looking pretty good right now. I just bought tickets to Zumanity and I am sooo excited.

Ne way...

Valentines day is coming up. I need to get over my silly little inhibitions and get out there when it comes to love. I always use my nomadic lifestyle to be the excuse as to why I don't put myself out there and get dates. Like now. I say that timing is bad right now because I am leaving Utah in a month. but if that is true then why didn't I go out 2 months ago.

ne way...

I am going to go away now
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style