Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Easy Button any one?

I wish that I have an Easy button for this webdesign stuff. I mean I am using Blogger and so that makes things pretty easy but I don't really think that I am doing things the easy way.

Like making those graphics get on the web and making them look good ... I had to create another blog that I call test blog and upload them onto there then save the address so that I can put them here on this site.

NE way...

Like the new header? it's a little less 80's than the red one.

I like it better although my original plan was better, I wanted it to span the length of the page.

oh well...

That will just have to wait until I can figure out how to mess with the formating of the columns and margins and all that fun stuff.

until then hopefully this will work.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style