Wednesday, February 01, 2006

OSCAR.com - 78th Annual Academy Awards - Nominee List

OSCAR.com - 78th Annual Academy Awards - Nominee List

I am sooo excited for this years acadamy awards. I think that this will put a big stick in the Right wings side. (not that I am keeping score or have anything against them... but neiner neiner neiner)

Look at all the Gay oriented or LGBT oriented films that are nominated.

Of course the big one and one of my favorites. Brokeback
Mountain. Then the ever brillian Philip Seymore Hoffman for Capote, then Transamerica.

You'll watch us America but you won't give us rights? huh!

You know I heard a really funny thing the other day... I heard that the Demographic that watches Brokeback Mountain and Queer as Folk, aren't what we would expect. I would expect Gay men. But it actually is Straight women in their Middle years. Weird huh. Also how strange that that is exactly the demographic that I get along with the absolute most. Middle aged women love me. Coincidence?

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style