Thursday, February 02, 2006

I want to go...

The Kidney Foundation is planning this big Black tie event that will be happening this weekend. I want to go sooo bad. but I don't get to, that is one of the reasons I was hired is to be the "hold down the fort" person for their meetings and their planning for this event. Which is a nice role to be playing and I think that it is an honor that they trust that I can be here alone while they are all gone. But I still want to go. it sounds so glam. I mean they have a bowl of Cubit Zarconia's (is that how you spell it) With on real 4 Karat Diamond that everyone gets to reach in and grab one and if they get the diamond they get to keep it. they are auctioning off a Harley Davidson, and they are having a beautiful event and I want to go...

Oh well...

On to different topics.

So I am crazy.

I know that you all think that you know that but you don't really know the full extent of my insanity. This time it has to do with money. Yesterday I just flopped down around $50 on food for myself and to cover tip for my friend who is a cheap skate. I didn't even bat an eye to the expense of it. and if it were $100 dollars I would have still not cared at all. But when we went to a store and saw that Princess Bride was on Sale for $10 I debated as to weather or not I had the money to buy it. Of course I do damn it. I have the money to spend $100 dollars on food for myself and everyone else but not $10 dollars on a movie? I am crazy.

But I did buy it.

Yeah!!!

Also I borrowed Roswell the TV series from my friend.

Who has a Crush on Jason Behr? I have a Crush on Jason Behr.

He is ssoo lickable.

Just Look.




Don't you just want to hold him and tell him everything is going to be alright baby, soon we will be on the Home Ship where we can be ourselves and love forever...












And what is up with these pics...


Hot huh?

gotta love it...
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style