Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thoughts from my brain


I just watched Margeret Cho's Assasin.

Oh My GOD!!!

I love her...

Cho Cho Pants, as she was lovingly deemed @ Omega is by far one of the funniest people on the planet.

WATCH IT!!

Ne way...

Her Opener was named Bruce. I think that you are garunteed to have a Gay son if you name him Bruce, I don't know why but it seems that everyone I know named Bruce is Gay. But NE way... he was talking about those people who watch Will and Grace and then support Bills to ban Gay marriage. He was talking about how he wants them all to just fuck off. and I understand the sentiment. I mean I live and work among alot of people who would vote one way about these issues and then say something completely different to your face.

I understand the sentiment, I mean it really sucks to hear that type of hypocricy. (Gosh i need to learn to spell) But I wonder if that is really the type of sentiment that we want.

I mean I have a friend who is still in High School in Utah. She doesn't have the most wide variety of experience to broaden her horizons, and so I think that she is very naieve. But I also remember thinking the same things when I was her age. I was still in the closet and so I would have a completely differnet oppinion to your face than what I would say to myself.

NE way...

I have to actually Work now so I gotogo...

If I remember I will write more on this subject.

dlb

P.S. Cho Cho Pants has a Blog so read This.
dlb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.chelseahostel.com/index.html

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style