Friday, January 27, 2006

So that's why I am single


I am waiting for him...

No... It's not Alyssa Milano when she started on Who's the Boss, it's Noah Hathaway from The Never Ending Story. My Brother brought a blast from the past last night when he suggested that we watch this movie again. I still love it, and he is still hot hot hot. (does that make me a pedophile, or is it ok to think that he is hot if you thought he was hot back then, especially since we are not that far in age?)

But look at him now... WOW!!!!



Now that is one hunk of a man. I got this Picture from Noah's Clubhouse. Too bad he is Married and "Straight", but just how straight can he be, I mean he didn't even bat an eye at the Child like Empress... A girl I would switch for...

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style