Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Energy Saving Tips

I said that I am going to put on here some energy saving tips so here is the first.

Goto this website, to see some things that you can do to save electricity and save you money.

look for their free pdf printable checklist Hopefully this works.

NE way...

At least I can do some of the things on this checklist now. It stinks because my building Manager is the one that controls the heat for the entire apartment building. and while it is cool that I don't have to pay for it because of that reason I also think that it stinks because we waste so much heat because everyone's body temperature is different and they obviously like it hot. so we open windows to cool things down, especially at night. and we have all of the vents in the house closed.

Well... we do what we can.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style