Monday, January 02, 2006

Have you Read this

This is an absolutely wonderful book.

I was just going to the News stand in the airport on Saturday looking for something to keep me occupied while I had a 12 hour travel day and I picked this up.

It is fabulous. I highly recomend it. I laugh out loud and am shocked and love the characters and it is just wonderful so go out and buy it imediately. I need to see the play now, although I am very glad that I read the book, I kindof wish I hadn't before I watched the play because alot of times we get disapointed in the movie or play if we read the book first, but if we do it the other way around then we tend to like it better.

new way...

tell me if you have read this book or have seen the play.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style