Thursday, January 26, 2006

Japan?

Looking at the Cluster map makes me happy.

I know that I view my own website 10 times as much as the lot of anyone else does. That is fine with me, although I think it might show something of a narcissistic quality that I don't know what to think about.

But the Cluster Map shows that people all over the world are looking at my website. Now they may be taking a quick glance and running for something a little more polished, But I like to delude myself into thinking that they actually came here to read my words.

Odd huh!

Well NE way...

I hope to one day have 100 page visits a day. I don't know what that will change other than the fact that I would feel more pressure to post. But it sounds so romantic. I think that is the Leo in me, just wanting to have a spotlight on me. Maybe that is why I started this Blog. I mean I pretended at the very beginning to want it to be a Web Journal and if people read it then so be it. But really... I just want to be adored by all who are in my presence and with this site I can expand my presence. (Also I can edit out my bitchiness in this blog).

well neway...

I figure I would ask for people to comment on their whereabouts and what brings them to the many places that they are living or visiting, because it would be cool.

And if no one comments I will just delude myself more and say that they were just astounded by my words and were speechless, rather than scared and wanting to run.

dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mr dlb style